2278 sq. ft.
So so charming and sparkly clean plus tastefully updated. New patio and retaining wall. Nice back yard. A sophisticated vibe but still very homey. Soaring ceiling, skylights and lots of built-ins in the great room. Refinished hardwood floors. Updated everywhere. Home office on the second floor. Granite countertops and stainless appliances. Seeing really is believing.
- Outside Features Cable TV,Partial Fence,Patio,Porch
- Heating System Hot Water/Steam,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Gas,Two,Woodburning
- Garage 2 Car,Attached,Opener,Overhead Storage
- Total Baths 2
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Storm Sewer
- Lot Dimensions .
- Entry Room: 6 x 10 (First)
- Living Room: 14 x 19 (First)
- Dining Room: 11 x 13 (First)
- Kitchen: 12 x 14 (First)
- Bedroom: 12 x 14 (First)
- Bedroom: 12 x 19 (Second)
- Bedroom: 12 x 20 (Second)
- Utility Room: 8 x 10 (First)
- Great Room: 16 x 15 (First)
- Study/Office: 9 x 11 (Second)
Great Schools in this area
112 Schantz Avenue
So so charming and sparkly clean plus tastefully u...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.