1894 sq. ft.
There's room for every holiday gathering in this stunning, custom built 4-5 BR/2 BA all brick home on 4+ acres in Clinton Massie SD. You'll love the wide-plank pine floors & gorgeous views from the huge family room. Start your day at the coffee nook & breathe in the fall air on the deck overlooking the creek & woods. Fenced yard; partially paved walkway to acreage in back. New roof & gutters w/ leaf guard in 2019. Wonderful Finished basement w/ WB fireplace; rec room, BR w/1/2 BA, and tons of storage! Kitchen appliances and pool table in basement stay; other furniture is negotiable; 2 Heat pumps and A/C installed within last 5 years. The deck is wired for a spa/hot tub. County water is the primary source, but well water is available for outdoor use. Selling "As Is." W/in 2 mi 71. See Feature Sheet for more details!!
- Outside Features Deck,Fence,Porch,Satellite Dish
- Heating System Electric,Forced Air,Heat Pump
- Cooling Central,Heat Pump
- Fireplace Woodburning
- Garage 2 Car,Attached,Heated,Opener,Overhead Storage,220 Volt Outlet
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Private Water,Septic
- Lot Dimensions 4 acres
- Living Room: 14 x 127 (Main)
- Kitchen: 9 x 22 (Main)
- Dining Room: 10 x 14 (Main)
- Family Room: 18 x 18 (Main)
- Primary Bedroom: 14 x 16 (Main)
- Bedroom: 9 x 14 (Main)
- Bedroom: 11 x 10 (Main)
- Bedroom: 11 x 20 (Basement)
- Laundry: 8 x 15 (Basement)
- Exercise Room: 10 x 15 (Basement)
- Rec Room: 17 x 20 (Basement)
- Study/Office: 5 x 6 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
6108 State Route 380
Theres room for every holiday gathering in this s...
3392 Farmers Road
Country and privacy at its best. This home sits ba...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.