2550 sq. ft.
Tucked away on a pretty street with hardly any traffic, this spacious home has it all was used by this family as a 5 bedroom but could be 4 bedrooms and an office. The yard is outstanding with the privacy of no back neighbors. Hardwood floors on the second level. Lots of natural light. Very well maintained by current owners. Quick occupancy can be arranged. Note: There is no water line to the refrigerator.
- Outside Features Cable TV,Patio
- Heating System Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Inoperable,One
- Garage 3 Car,Attached,Opener,Overhead Storage,Storage
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Storm Sewer
- Lot Dimensions .6498
- Entry Room: 5 x 9 (First)
- Living Room: 12 x 23 (First)
- Dining Room: 11 x 12 (First)
- Kitchen: 12 x 11 (First)
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 18 (First)
- Bedroom: 15 x 12 (Second)
- Bedroom: 8 x 12 (Second)
- Bedroom: 10 x 15 (Second)
- Bedroom: 10 x 11 (Second)
- Bedroom: 13 x 15 (Basement)
- Rec Room: 12 x 28 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
5797 Wilcke Way
Location, location! Much sought after spacious bri...
880 Lyncreek Drive
This stunning tri-level home is located in Washing...
499 Legendary Way
This impeccable home has many upgrades at the time...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.