2167 sq. ft.
Property has full, finished basement adding approx 800 additional square footage making this home closer 3000 square feet! Welcome Home to this well appointed 4 bedroom property in the desirable Kable's Mill neighborhood. Upon entering you are greeted by an inviting 2 story entryway. Grand sitting room to the left offers amazing 14 foot ceilings with 9 foot ceilings throughout rest of first floor. Large dining room leads to kitchen that is open to living room and has beautiful wood cabinetry, island and tucked-in desk area. Upstairs showcases 4 spacious bedrooms with ample closet space in all! Master bedroom has walk-in closet and tastefully updated master bathroom boasts double sinks with vanity space and deep tub with separate shower. Basement includes laundry room and plenty of space for all your favorite activities. You'll fall in love with the amazing private backyard with paver patio area (added in 2016). Updates include Roof Replacement 2011, HVAC 2011 and Water Heater 2017.
- Outside Features Patio,Porch
- Heating System Forced Air,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central
- Fireplace Gas,One
- Garage 2 Car,Attached,Storage
- Total Baths 3
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer
- Lot Dimensions 23x185x206x167
- Entry Room: 4 x 10 (First)
- Great Room: 11 x 11 (First)
- Dining Room: 10 x 13 (First)
- Kitchen: 10 x 10 (First)
- Breakfast Room: 8 x 13 (First)
- Family Room: 14 x 17 (First)
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 19 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 12 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 12 (Second)
- Bedroom: 10 x 11 (Second)
- Rec Room: 14 x 16 (Basement)
- Other: 11 x 13 (Basement)
- Other: 13 x 19 (Basement)
- Utility Room: 8 x 9 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
1199 Cottingwood Court
Property has full, finished basement adding approx...
3548 Marwood Drive
New Construction by Fischer Homes in the beautiful...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.