4022 sq. ft.
Absolutely outstanding home perched on almost an acre. French doors from living room open to great patio overlooking a truly amazing (and rare) expansive private back yard. Light galore and plenty of storage. Built by a custom plasterer with quality features everywhere. Amazing master suite with a terrific walk-in closet. The 3rd floor has 2 bedrooms and a bath with one of the bedrooms being very retreat-like. 2 pantries and lots of counters for the baker and/or cook plus stainless steel appliances. The lower level has a comfy rec room, full bath, woodshop, wine room, pantry and handy laundry room with a huge laundry chute. Front hall, dining room and breakfast room light fixtures do not convey and will be replaced by seller. Seeing is believing. Seller would appreciate time after closing. This property is comprised of 3 lots that equal almost an acre. Q71-005060022 Q71-005060020 Q71005060028
- Outside Features Patio,Satellite Dish
- Heating System Baseboard,Forced Air,Humidifier,Natural Gas
- Cooling Central,Window Unit
- Fireplace Gas,Glass Doors,Two
- Garage 2 Car,Detached,Heated,Opener,Overhead Storage
- Total Baths 5
- Utilities 220 Volt Outlet,City Water,Natural Gas,Sanitary Sewer,Storm Sewer
- Lot Dimensions .58ac
- Entry Room: 11 x 8 (First)
- Living Room: 16 x 29 (First)
- Dining Room: 16 x 17 (First)
- Kitchen: 11 x 18 (First)
- Breakfast Room: 9 x 10 (First)
- Family Room: 10 x 13 (First)
- Bedroom: 15 x 18 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 15 (Second)
- Bedroom: 11 x 15 (Second)
- Bedroom: 19 x 19 (Third)
- Bedroom: 11 x 11 (Third)
- Utility Room: 8 x 12 (Basement)
- Rec Room: 16 x 29 (Basement)
- Study/Office: 10 x 19 (First)
- Other: 9 x 9 (Basement)
- Other: 13 x 10 (Basement)
Great Schools in this area
236 Rubicon Road
Stately Three Story home with basement in the Hear...
284 Schantz Avenue
Absolutely outstanding home perched on almost an a...
- Office : 937.434.7600
- Mobile : 937-266-5511
- Fax :937-306-1806
My team and I are here to assist you. We value your time. Contact us for prompt service.
This is your principal + interest payment, or in other words, what you send to the bank each month. But remember, you will also have to budget for homeowners insurance, real estate taxes, and if you are unable to afford a 20% down payment, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). These additional costs could increase your monthly outlay by as much 50%, sometimes more.
Data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.